- Complimentary consultation and instructions prior to treatment
- Complete medical history review
- Collaborate with your artist on a custom design with your final approval
- Custom blending of pigments for the most appealing color options
- Sterile single-use needles and Health & Safety equipment
- After care kit with supplies and instructions
- Two part process and 1 touch up appointment ( a $750 value)
We are selling our Mastectomy Pillows. Portion of the proceeds will be donated annually to the Breast Cancer Supportive Care Foundation.
Pillows are selling for $80 each. And you have the choice to order more than one cover or request a specific, colour, pattern, or theme for an additional $5.00 per extra cover.
They provide so much comfortable after a Mastectomy as well as the reconstruction, keeping your arms away from your sides, avoiding irritating your drains. They also act as a very nice barrier between seat belts on your ride home from the hospital. And they can also be used as extra back support during your fantastic 60 degree angle sleep position you need to be in for recovery.